Registered Business Name – Isogenica Limited
Registered Address – The Mansion House, Chesterford Research Park, Little Chesterford, Essex, CB10 1XL
Place of Registration – England & Wales
Company Registration Number – 3571781
This policy only applies to our site. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded to your computer that gives you a more personalised experience when using our website. They are not harmful and are not used to identify you personally.
For example, a cookie can record certain information about a visitor to a website to tailor their options for when they next visit.
Most internet browsers will allow you to turn off cookies if you wish, you should refer to the Help guide of your browser to learn how to do this. But please remember that disabling or blocking cookies may impact your ability to use websites and the services that they offer.
Some tools you may find useful for working with cookies:
- Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Your Online Choices – http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/
To learn more about cookies visit:
- All about Cookies – http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Cookies we use
|et-pb-recent-items-colors||Divi (Elegant Themes)||We use Divi (Elegant Themes) for website design.||Persistent|
|et_builder_product_version||Divi (Elegant Themes)||
We use Divi (Elegant Themes) for website design.
|et_fb_module_data||Divi (Elegant Themes)||We use Divi (Elegant Themes) for website design.||Session|
These help a website owner to understand how visitors interact with their website by collecting and reporting information anonymously:
|_ga||Google Analytics||We use Google Analytics for website statistics.||2 years|
We use Google Analytics for website statistics.
These are used to track visitors to a website with the intention or displaying advertisements that are relevant to the user, these may include cookies set and collected by our third-party advertisers or providers:
|Google Fonts API||Google Fonts||We use Google Fonts for display of webfonts.||Session|
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by unchecking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any excessive requests may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.